Win a £150 Ocado voucher with Little Yeos

Little Yeos Fromage Frais image

Little Yeos have won their second Mumsnet Rated badge – this time for their Fromage Frais Big Pots. We asked toddlers from the ages of six to 24 months (and their parents) to try the new, bigger pots of fromage frais and give us their feedback. They were pretty impressed. In fact, 96% would buy again and recommend to others.

To celebrate, Little Yeos is giving one lucky winner the chance to win a £150 Ocado voucher – with two £50 vouchers for the runners up.

Little Yeos Fromage Frais Big Pots

Little Yeos big pot

Healthy, filling, and delicious – fromage frais is a staple part of many toddlers' diets. If your child is just starting to explore the wonderful world of weaning, chances are you're getting through a fair amount of it. Luckily, Little Yeo's extra thick, all-natural fromage frais is now available in one big tub. The same delicious fromage frais, still with no added sugar – just 1/3 less plastic than a multipack.

Made with British milk and fresh fruit puree, and sweetened with grape juice, their fromage frais is completely organic and free from artificial colours, flavourings, and preservatives.

Competition

Little Yeos have partnered with Ocado to give parents a helping hand – in the form of a £150 voucher. That means you can order a completely free weekly shop from the comfort of your sofa. Bliss.

If you're not the lucky voucher winner, fret not – two runners up will win a £50 voucher each, too.

To enter, simply fill out the form below.

T&Cs apply. Competition closes 9 February 2020.

Here's what Mumsnet users had to say about them

I have a happy baby so I'm happy with the product. He could have as much or as little as he liked without leaving any half small pots. I liked that it reduced the number of small waste pots I had to dispose of.

Very impressed. Really good quality, clean tasting and not too sharp. Went well over a bowl of fruit in the mornings and my DD really liked it. So much more healthy (less sugary!) than the usual fromage frais marketed for kids.

I like that it comes in a big tub. That way I can take out just as much as I need. The baby isn't a big Eater so would never finish a full one of those little pots. This way there's less food waste as well as less plastic waste. That's a big win for me.

Very creamy and thick (and I liked the lack of added sugar).

Taste-wise it was great. I was able to use it in loads of different ways, including stirring it into a curry to cool it down, mixing it with fresh fruit and – their favourite – blending it with frozen banana and a little milk to make a healthy ice cream.

Baby eating yoghurt

The texture worked well for my baby as it's thicker than yogurt so didn't run off the spoon. I liked that it's in a bigger pot – rather than fiddling round with half eaten small pots all over the fridge I could just spoon out what I wanted, with no need for cling film.

It was lovely and creamy, not too sweet – we loved it on its own and over some fruit.

We loved it! The plain version was great for adding to some ragu I made a tiny bit too hot, brilliant for putting into smoothies, and great with fruit. I went back and bought the strawberry version to see if it was as good and, while it wasn't used as much, it was still brilliant on its own.

My children ate it all without whinging. I liked that I could disguise different fruits in it and they also ate them as well.

We had the plain one and we both really liked the flavour and that is was nice and thick. It was nice enough to eat by itself.

Here's What Little Yeos have to say

“Little Yeos just got bigger. Joining our family of organic fromage frais is our new Natural Fromage Frais Big Pot. Our Natural Fromage Frais is made with mild cultures and is extra thick and creamy, making it perfect for weaning. With no added sugar, parents can trust this big pot to be full of natural goodness for their baby and great for bigger kids too. All this goodness comes in a bigger pot, which gives you more fromage frais and 1/3 less plastic than our 6 packs. No ifs, no buts and never any nasties.”

Little Yeos Natural Fromage Frais can be used as a dip, blended with veg, served with fruit, decanted into reusable pots for lunchboxes, stirred into baby meals to cool them down, eaten on its own and so much more – so get creative!"

Little Yeos Fruity Fromage Frais

yoghurt

A nutritious treat for you and the kids

Life as a parent can have its ups and downs, and finding healthy food for little fussy eaters can be a struggle. Thankfully, this range of fruity yogurts from Little Yeos has been formulated to be nutritious, tasty and suitable from 6 months onwards. That makes Little Yeos the perfect stepping stones on your child's weaning journey; to help train their taste buds to enjoy natural flavours for life.

Here's what Mumsnet users had to say about them

I was very satisfied. The kids seemed to enjoy the variety in flavours and the size was perfect for after a meal or as a snack.

I loved the inside of the packaging which encourages the child to recycle both the cardboard and plastic tub to make an animal. Very innovative and a good way to encourage recycling from an early age.

My 10-month-old had one every day for his afternoon snack and he loved them. His little legs started kicking as soon as he saw me get it out of the fridge!

I really liked the variety in flavours – not just having to stick to plain old strawberry. Even better was the fact that there was no added sugar. Some brands have sugar as their second or third highest ingredient.

My 11-month-old enjoyed them so much he was throwing the spoon back to me for more. I tried them too and liked how they didn't taste too sweet. I like that Yeo Valley support British farmers and use natural ingredients. It's such a refreshing change from the low-fat, sweetener yogurts that seem to dominate the yogurt aisle.

My baby, aged eight months, and I both liked all the flavours. I found it a good consistency for feeding him without much mess, and I think it would have been palatable in the earlier stages of weaning too due to its smooth texture.

Baby smile

The flavour is delicate enough for a baby's taste, the consistency is just right, and the quantity is perfect. The ingredients are natural and exactly what I want to give my baby.

I would highly recommend Little Yeos Fruity Fromage Frais to my friends and family with children as they are perfect for weaning. The products have no artificial colourings and are a healthy option for any diet.

I liked the size of the pot and the fact you could see the product on the inside. I also liked the design of the lid. It has a large pull-back corner, which meant it was very easy to get into for both kids and adults.

We really enjoyed the different flavours. Creamy but fruity. Me and my husband definitely joined in with all the eating!

I definitely would recommend. The size is perfect for a small baby and they are handy to carry out and about. Most importantly, they are a healthy yogurt with not too much sugar like other brands.

We really struggled to find yogurts that my son enjoyed, and finally we seem to have found them!

Here's what Little Yeos have to say

“Our Little Yeos Fromage Frais are made with little taste buds in mind. Using organic British milk, real fruit puree and a little organic grape juice, we’ve made a weaning product full of organic goodness that parents know they can trust. No ifs, no buts, and never any nasties. It’s no surprise that our Little Yeos Organic Fromage Frais have won Mumsnet rated status.”

This page is sponsored by Little Yeos.