Deliveroo wins Mumsnet Rated

There aren't many things as comforting as a takeaway on the sofa. We've put Deliveroo through our rigorous testing panel of 130 Mumsnet users and 90% said they were satisfied, and 89% said they would recommend it to a friend

What is Deliveroo?

man eating pizza

With something for everyone, Deliveroo is a great option if you've had a long day and the last thing you want to think about is the kitchen. Mumsnetters ordered everything from pizza and burgers for those with more temperate palates, to Malaysian food and Ramen for the more daring. Deliveroo provides delicious food from your favourite restaurants and takeaways delivered straight to your door, whether it's a weekend treat or a weeknight time-saving tactic

What do Mumsnet users have to say about Deliveroo?

I can’t think of anything I’d change, we would recommend it to others AND we are planning to order from that Chinese again!

We loved the range of options, and the app telling me that it was on the way. My four-year-old loved watching the map and answering the door!

Delivery time was spot on, food arrived hot but there wasn’t far to travel!

The food was very nice and well packaged. It was very easy to use especially as DH is currently in hospital. The app also kept me updated on the progress of my order.

I would definitely recommend as Deliveroo tends to have a better variety and quality of cuisines available.

I told my sister how amazing it all was as soon as I'd placed my order!

Definitely recommend, you don't always want the same old Chinese takeaway. Nothing springs to mind that I'd change. It's brilliant to be able to have the food you want, from the restaurant you want when you want it!

I'd definitely recommend to a friend. It's great for myself and DH to treat ourselves occasionally.

What do Deliveroo have to say?

deliveroo

“Enjoying great food together as a family is important, and for those days when time isn't on your side, there are a huge range of local restaurants and dishes to choose from on Deliveroo. Whether it's your Saturday night take-away or a midweek treat, we're here to provide you with choice and Deliveroo are proud to have won the Mumsnet seal of approval”