Birchbox wins Mumsnet Rated

Birchbox monthly subscription products

Our committed beauty fans have spoken and awarded Birchbox a Mumsnet Rated accreditation. Mumsnet users put Birchbox through a rigorous testing process and were impressed by the quality of skincare, makeup and hair products they discovered.

Read on to find out more and nab £5 off your first box with our special MUMSNET19 code (additional £2.95 for delivery).

What is Birchbox?

Birchbox goodies
Birchbox is a monthly subscription beauty box, featuring five treats tailored to your skin, hair and style. These beautiful boxes hold products from brands like Charlotte Tilbury, GLAMGLOW and John Frieda. Over three months, 120 Mumsnet testers received skincare, haircare and make-up products from various brands. 81% said they would buy a subscription and 86% would recommend to a friend or relative.

What do Mumsnet users think?

“I have subscribed in previous years to similar services and found Birchbox to be the best by far. More thoughtful in design and contents. I have really enjoyed my experience with Birchbox and would thoroughly recommend.”

“I loved having a surprise through the post and then taking the time to read up about each product before having a mini pampering session; experimenting with new techniques and looks.”

“Being able to try new products before you commit to a big size from a shop. It was great to be introduced to new brands and have some new items I might not have chosen for myself.”

“My favourite experience of Birchbox was simply taking an hour or so with each box and experimenting and pampering. It was nice to have some quiet time to myself and feel refreshed. I would certainly recommend to friends and family and it is also a perfect gifting subscription.”

“Birchbox is a great way to discover new brands and products because I normally stick to what I’m familiar with. I hadn’t heard of Dr.PAWPAW, Paul & Joe, NUXE as well as a few more, but thanks to trying these products and liking them I will look at these brands further.”

"Each box is like a gift and a happy surprise.”

"Each box is like a gift and a happy surprise.”

Get your fist Birchbox for just £5 with code MUMSNET19 (additional £2.95 for delivery)

Buy now

“My favourite product has to be the Polar Night Cream. It left my sensitive, flaky, blemish prone and hormonal pregnant skin feeling amazing. It goes on so smoothly, taking little time to soak in without leaving a greasy residue. My face has been rehydrated and hasn’t looked this glowing in years.”

“I was intrigued when I saw the Schmidt’s natural deodorant as it’s not something that I’d usually buy nor would I shop somewhere that stocks such things. Being 28 weeks pregnant, I am beginning to think about breastfeeding and was worried about having a heavily scented and chemical based product so close to my newborn. The roll on deodorant applies very smoothly and smells very fresh but not overpoweringly so. It stood the test of me dashing about doing the school run in a thick jumper without leaving sweat patches or any unpleasant odour – a real winner, I love it.”

“Some of the items I wouldn’t of even thought to search for because I didn’t know they existed which is what is great about Birchbox. It gives you new experiences.”

"I loved that the boxes are designed to be reused."

"I loved that the boxes are designed to be reused."

Get your first Birchbox for just £5 with code MUMSNET19 (additional £2.95 for delivery)

Treat yourself

Hear from Birchbox
Birchbox goodies

“Birchbox is the perfect monthly gift for mums in need of pampering, and we’re so pleased that Mumsnet users agree! We are committed to helping you find products that work alongside your busy schedule and we’re delighted to have been awarded the Mumsnet Rated badge with such fantastic feedback.”

To find out more, visit birchbox.co.uk