Top 5 pushchairs: Mumsnet users' recommendations

Buying a pushchair can be a big investment, so it pays to do your research. We've rounded up the top five models, as recommended by Mumsnetters

Add your own pushchair review

1. Babyzen YOYO 6 months+, from £340.07

Mumsnet Best Buy: A hit due to its innovative easy-folding system.

"The best thing about this buggy is the smart way it folds and opens. I can do this one-handed while holding my baby!"

"It folds right down to aeroplane-hand-luggage size. We have flown with it in the cabin with no problems."

2. Cosatto Supa, from £152.99

Mumsnet Best Buy: Functional but also stylish - the Supa is available in a wide range of gorgeous prints.

"We love the narrow frame, the cozy footmuff with space for hands, the massive hood, the easily adjustable seat belts."

"The extending hood is perfect to keep the wind out in chilly weather, and great for shade on sunny days too."

3. Mamas & Papas Armadillo, £139.99

Mumsnet Best Buy:  Spacious, sturdy, and yet surprisingly light.

"It's easy to fold and very spacious, my 18-month-old is very tall and he has lots of room."

"It feels really robust, folds easily (definitely one handed) and is light enough to manhandle into a boot with a child in the other arm."

4. Silver Cross Reflex, £200

Mumsnet Best Buy:  Comfortable, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.

"The seat is huge - my 2.5 year old has plenty of room and it is the only pushchair she asks to ride in!"

"My partner is tall so the adjustable handles are a bonus and are comfortable to hold."

Read the reviews

5. Baby Jogger City Versa, £449.95

The versatile seat and easy steering have made this a popular MN choice.

"If only this had been around when my first child was born. Would have saved lots of screaming fits I am sure!"

"It has good suspension, turns easily and has very light steering."

Prices correct as of 20/06/16

For more information and advice at each stage of your baby's life, download our app: Mumsnet Baby Bundle, in association with Nurofen for Children

Last updated: 4 months ago