Top 5 disposable nappies: Mumsnet recommendations

The best disposable nappies, as recommended by Mumsnetters

Add your own disposable nappy review

1. Just4bums Midi, £17 for 180

Mumsnet Best Buy: Hypo-allergenic, these are suitable for day and night use.

"They never leak, hold the most amount of liquids and still don't disintegrate when full."

"Our son has food allergies and trying to find a nappy that fits him well, isn't expensive, and actually retained the exploding contents of his nappy was a bit of a challenge. We tried Just4Bums and have never gone back."

Read the reviews

2. Moony New Born, £23.50 for 90

Mumsnet Best Buy: Made with soft net and cotton to avoid skin irritation.

"Silky soft and very thin, but no leakages so far. Very comfortable to put on, no chemical smell as with most nappies."

"They fit well and we didn't have any problems with leaks or wetness."

Read the reviews

3. Pampers Baby-Dry, £21.35 for 174

Mumsnet Best Buy: These feature an extra sleep-layer to ensure twelve hours dryness at night.

"This is the brand which has kept my two children reliably dry through the night - meaning more sleep for me!"

"I really like the wetness indicator. It's something that the other nappies I have tried don't have and it comes in handy."

Read the reviews

4. Aldi Mamia, £1.15 for 24

Mumsnet Best Buy: Dermatologically tested with resealable fastener tabs.

"Great fit, comfortable, soft material and absorbent with a proper fitting waistband, wetness indicator and great value price."

"The design was fun, the nappy was strong and a good fit, we had no leaks and no tears of the tabs. They represent much better value for money than the brand I currently buy."

Read reviews of Aldi Mamia nappies

5. Asda Little Angels, £4.50 for 44

Mumsnet Best Buy: Super-soft and gently elasticated with up to twelve hours dryness

"We use the action fit ones as they have a double inside elastic layer to prevent leaks, and the price is great."

"I have tried various different brands and types of nappy but Little Angels are the only nappy that keep my little one dry all night long."

Read the reviews

Prices correct as of 03/02/16

New parent? Have information and advice at your fingertips with our app: Mumsnet Baby Bundle, in association with Nurofen for Children.

Last updated: 4 months ago