If your toddler were prime minister...
1. "The national anthem would be Let It Go."
2. "Privacy would be criminalised."
3. "It would be legal to marry your own mother."
4. "90% of the country's fields would be turned over to the production of raisins."
5. "There would be a law which stated that if someone helped you get dressed - even slightly - you'd be obliged to strip naked and start again."
6. "We would all only wear a nappy and wellies."
7. "Big savings for the NHS: anything that hurts would be treated with a kiss in the first instance."
8. "All financial transactions would be completed using crayons and pieces of Lego. Stones would form the bedrock of any fiscal policy."
9. "There would be no more issues with waiting times: waiting as a concept would be outlawed."
10. "Fire-engine drivers and am'blance peoples would finally get the pay and conditions they deserve. See also train, lorry and nee-naw drivers."
11. "Leadership positions (and ice-cream vans) would go to whoever could do the best high-pitched scream."
12. "It would be illegal for yoghurt and ice cream to have bits in."
13. "Everyone would have to tell each other how much they loved each other. 'To the moon and back' would be the standard response."
If you liked this, you'll probably like...
Last updated: almost 2 years ago