Vertbaudet discount - Mumsnet Partner Offer
Mumsnet partner Vertbaudet is offering Mumsnetters £15 off when you spend over £30.
From newborn sets to essential styles for mums, not forgetting a whole new nursery to decorate, Vertbaudet has new mums and mums to be covered. What’s more, our website is packed with helpful tips and interactive features such as maternity fashion guides and expert advice.
Our Spring-Summer 2014 collection features;
• My Clever Little Wardrobe – A collection full of clever details to help young children dress independently! Transforming clothes such as 3 in 1 dresses, trousers with adjustable lengths and waistbands all combined with clever motifs and shapes that allow children to dress themselves.
• Organic collection – A collection that underlines its commitment to the environment – all items made entirely from organic cotton, a natural material grown without the use of pesticides and chemicals.
• 100% Expert – Clothing designed with clever little details such as press studs and elasticated waists to make dressing your little one that bit easier. Includes a range of ankle boots and slippers designed especially for learning to walk, advised and tested by an expert French podiatrist.
• Happy Price – Simple necessities such as packs of t-shirts, shorts and jumpers at prices that are hard to beat.
Our Spring-Summer 2014 Home collection is packed with nursery ideas for special new arrivals that will make your child’s nursery a place they’ll love to be.
At Vertbaudet we pride our selves on the quality of all of our products. As standard, we also offer Free Delivery when you spend £60 or more and if you aren’t 100% happy with any product you can return it for free.
- To claim your Vertbaudet discount: to get £15 off when you spend over £30, click through this link and enter 4676 at the checkout.
Disclaimer: All discounts are correct at the time of publishing. Merchants have the right to withdraw a promotional code at any time. All codes must be used online unless stated otherwise.
Last updated: 5 months ago