How To: change your local homepage
- Once logged into your Mumsnet account, find the local site you're looking for by clicking here.
- Once you're on the local site of your choice, hover over the blue button that says 'My Sites' at the top of the page
- You will then be able to click a dark blue button that says 'Make xxx my home site'
NOTE: There should also be a slider that pops up at the bottom right hand corner that says 'Make xxx my home site'. On the slider click on 'Yes' or 'No: show me the list of other Mumsnet Local sites'.
- Go to Mumsnet Local and login
- Hover over the blue 'My Sites' button at the top of the page
- Click on the dark blue button that says 'Edit my sites'
- There should now be the option to either 'Add a new favourite site' or 'Change home site'
- Click 'Change home site'
- Select your new home site from your favourites list or click 'Add a new home site' and browse to find a new local site
- You'll then be navigated to your new home page and the process is complete
If you have any questions or problems changing your local homepage, please email email@example.com.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago