Win a family sailing trip to France
Family holidays are a time for making memories you'll all treasure forever. But, if you've got tiny travellers, it's not always easy – unless you choose France or Spain with Brittany Ferries.
France and Spain - fun for everyone
Close to home, yet a world away, France and Spain are perfect holiday destinations for young families. There are miles of safe (and sandcastle ready) beaches, an expanse of glorious countryside, a great choice of attractions and of course wonderful food.
And the great news is, you can get there by ferry – with all of these things, just a short and easy drive away on the other side.
Family travel is easy with Brittany Ferries
Choose France with Brittany Ferries and you'll find your holiday begins sooner than you think.
• Pack your car and go: With the freedom to take your car, you can pack everything you need for the perfect holiday – bikes, boats, buckets and spades and even the giant teddy bear your little one has become so attached to!
• Forget the hassle of the airport: Avoid the airport queues, excess baggage and lengthy check in – Brittany Ferries check in policy is 45 minutes before departure.
• Arrive closer to your holiday: Sailing from Portsmouth, Poole or Plymouth direct in to Brittany and Normandy, you'll find that by travelling with Brittany Ferries, you'll enjoy a much shorter and easier drive to your final destination.
• Sailings to suit you: Sail to France by day, tuck the kids up in a comfortable cabin and cruise overnight, or speed across in as little as three hours - you're sure to find a sailing to suit your family's needs.
• Cruise overnight to northern Spain: The only ferry service to Spain, with overnight services to Santander and Bilbao, you'll enjoy a far more relaxing start to your holiday, not to mention a truly authentic Spanish experience at this lesser known destination.
• Start your holiday on board: Discover a great choice of food, with both a la carte and self-service restaurants, cafes and bars. And for the kids: play areas, entertainment, movies - and most importantly, lots of space to move around!
Save up to 25% on cottage holidays in France and Spain
There's no better way to enjoy France and Spain than by having a place of your very own from which to explore. Spend the day at the beach, take a family bike ride, visit the local towns and markets, or simply relax in the garden, whilst the kids play.
And with plenty of self-catering properties still to choose from, and up to 25% off - even during school holidays - you'll find it costs less than you'd expect!
• Up to 25% off selected cottages in France
• 10% off a choice of casas in Spain
• Sail from Portsmouth, Poole or Plymouth
• Travel until 31 December
But hurry, when they're gone, they're gone! For full details, or to search for your perfect holiday, visit Brittany Ferries.
Fancy winning a return sailing trip to France for your family? Simply watch the video and answer the question below to be entered into our free prize draw.
Competition closing date: 6 April 2015
Additional terms and conditions: Prize is a return sailing trip to France for a standard car (5m long x 1.83m high) with 2 adults and up to 3 infants/children, including free day cabin and free cot (if required), available for travel on any Channel day sailing until 30 September 2015. Prize is subject to availability and excludes certain peak sailings. Insurance and en route accommodation excluded. Cannot be exchanged in part or whole for cash and is not transferable. Brittany Ferries Ferry Travel terms and conditions apply.
Last updated: over 3 years ago