Walkers Sunbites, with over 67% crunchy wholegrain
Sponsored by Walkers
The kids are keeping you on your feet, you are rushing from meeting to meeting, your stomach is demanding some attention and your mind is telling you to eat a healthy balanced diet. Sound familiar?
Those are the moments when a tasty and convenient snack with a kick of goodness would come in handy. Sunbites is a wholegrain crispy snack that blends delicious natural flavours with three different types of wholegrain, giving you fibre and a third of the suggested daily amount of wholegrain*. A careful combination of whole corn, whole wheat and whole oats gives the wavy snack its unique light and crispy texture.
Five tasty flavours have been selected to complement the wholegrain base:
- Sour Cream & Cracked Black Pepper
- Sun-Ripened Sweet Chilli
- Cheddar & Caramelized Onion
- Roasted Onion & Rosemary
- Lightly Sea Salted
Absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are added, plus Sunbites have 30% less fat than regular crisps.
The classic way to eat Sunbites is, of course, straight from the bag, but if you are looking for some other mouth-watering ways to get more wholegrain into your diet, here are some ideas:
- Why not substitute the croutons on your soup with some crushed Sunbites?
- If a sandwich with a pack of crisps is your lunchtime pleasure, how about selecting a pack of Sunbites to go with a seeded wholemeal bread sandwich with your favourite filling? Not only will the wholegrain give you a different taste and texture experience, but the two slices of wholemeal bread and the pack of Sunbites will help you on your way to achieving your recommended daily amount of wholegrain.
- Looking for more than just a little snack? Try dipping your Sunbites into sumptuous houmous or zesty salsa for a more substantial snack.
- Sprinkle some crushed Sunbites over your salad to give it a delightful crunchy edge.
- And when the weekend hits and it is time to open a bottle of red wine, Sunbites Cheddar & Caramelized Onion are the perfect complement.
So, for an irresistible little snack, that is tasty, convenient and has that kick of goodness, try Sunbites. Are your tastebuds intrigued? Visit the Sunbites Facebook page for a chance to grab your voucher for a FREE bag of Sunbites. 25,000 vouchers up for grabs.
*based on Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago