Mumsnetters test drive the new Toyota Auris Hybrid
The all-new Auris Hybrid the family favourite hatchback has been transformed with new sleek and bold styling and technology to impress. The all new British Built Auris is the first car in its class to offer a choice of three engines: petrol, diesel and hybrid.
We put Mumsnetters behind the wheel of the new Auris Hybrid to see what they and their families really thought of not only the car, but also what it's like to drive a hybrid. Watch our short clip on how they got on.
To read about how Mumsnetters got on click here for the feedback thread.
What Mumsnetters have said about the new Toyota Auris
- “I would be very keen to buy a Toyota in the future.” Jamdoughnutfiend
- “So it has reinforced and improved further my perception of Toyota cars.!.” trollycoin
- “I'm going to be sad to see it go on Friday, I would definitely recommend this car to anyone. I love the automatic and I am much more used to the bells a whistles reversing comes with now. I'm actually pricing up maybe buying one!!.” GlaikitFizzog
- “My opinion was pretty neutral before I got this car. I learnt to drive in a Corolla back in the day for a bit and it was nothing to write home about. I was aware of all the recalls from a couple of years ago but that was so minimal it didn’t make me think negatively of them. Since having an extended test drive my perception is now a positive one..” melliebobs
- “I'm still looking at my finances and I may very well buy one in the near future!!!.” Solo
If you have any questions about Hybrids, take a look here at our recent Q&A.
Last updated: over 1 year ago