PiggyBankKids free prize draw: terms and conditions
- The Promoter of this free prize draw is PiggyBankKids with registered address at The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS (the "Promoter").
- Entry into the free prize draw is only valid by purchasing any merchandise through http://piggybankkids.org/shop or by making a donation through http://piggybankkids.org/donate. Each entrant will be given the option to opt out of the free prize draw before purchasing or donating. Each entrant must provide a valid Mumsnet membership code to enter the prize draw.
- The first valid entry drawn at random shall be the winner of one prize consisting of [the choice of a piggybank signed by George Clooney or a piggybank signed by Ruth Jones]. The second valid entry drawn will be the winner of the remaining piggybank. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- There is a limit of one entry per person; multiple, fraudulent or illegal entries will be disqualified.
- The free prize draw is open to all British residents over the age of 16 except employees of PiggyBankKids and their associated or affiliated companies, and their families, agents or anyone connected with or involved in the administration of this free prize draw.
- Commencement time and date for entry into the free prize draw is 9:00am on 8th February 2010 and closing time and date for entry is 5:00pm on 22 February 2010. Entries received after the closing time and date will not be entered into the free prize draw.
- The free prize draw will take place on 1 March 2010 and the winner will be informed by email no later than 5 March 2010 to arrange delivery. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they have provided the Promoter with a valid, working email address and postal address. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees that they may be required to participate in publicity for the Promoter and that their name and image may be used in any promotional activity following the free prize draw.
- If any of these conditions (or part of any condition) are deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that condition or part-condition shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other conditions shall not be affected.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any losses caused in connection with this free prize draw, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this prize draw at any time without notice.
- In conducting this free prize draw, the Promoter is compliant with the Data Protection Act. No details of entrants will be passed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent being obtained.
Last updated: about 3 years ago