Get a FREE pack of Pampers Feel'n Learn Potty Training Pants
Your little one is growing up fast. She’s started saying her first words, mastered walking and is getting more independent by the day. But there’s one more milestone your toddler’s got to reach… it’s time to start the journey from nappy to potty.
If you think that your toddler is ready – or nearly ready – to potty train then email firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance of receiving a free pack of Pampers Feel’n Learn – as there are 50 samples to giveaway on mumsnet. Don’t forget to tell us your postal address and whether you have a boy or a girl, and include the size you need – either size 5-6 (26lbs to 44lbs) or size 6+ (38lbs+).
Leading child psychologists recommend that a child needs to feel wetness to potty train, as a toddler needs to learn to develop an understanding about the cause and effect of their actions – because it’s hard to understand dry unless you also understand wet.
That’s why Pampers Feel’n Learn gives your toddler the power to potty train, as it is the first potty training pant to contain a wet sensation liner that helps your toddler to recognize the difference between being wet and dry. The unique wet sensation liner consists of a suspended top-sheet that gives a real and immediate sensation of wetness, whilst drawing the wee quickly away from the skin. This allows your toddler to distinguish the difference between being wet and dry, whilst remaining comfortable and protected.
We would love to hear what you think of the award-winning Pampers Feel’n Learn disposable training pant, so once you’ve tried the product, post a review and you will be automatically entered into a competition to win a fun family day out near you*.
For more information on all aspects of your child’s development visit www.pampers.com
Terms and conditions
1. This Free Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK and ROI [website to confirm if just UK] over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. To enter, be one of the first 50 respondents you will win a free carry pack of Pampers Feel’n Learn. If you use the product and then post a review of it on mumsnet you will be automatically entered into the free prize draw
3. The Promoter will not be liable for reviews not received, incomplete or delayed. Last date for review entries is 07/07/08
4. All entries received by 07/07/08 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first entry randomly selected by an independent person will win a family day out in their local area. Location will be discussed with the winner once they have been randomly selected. The prize must not cost more than a maximum of £150. There will be no runner up prizes. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. Only one prize per household. No bulk or third party entries accepted. The winner will notified in writing by 11/07/08. The name of the prize winner will be available after this date – send SAE to: FH, 40 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9LG. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
6. By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OXP
Last updated: over 1 year ago