Nurofen for Children competition
Nurofen for Children is giving one lucky Mumsnetter the chance to win £250-worth of Love2Shop vouchers by reading the below information and answering a simple question.
Research shows that on average, it takes a first-time mum six months to feel confident as a parent.1 By this stage, parents have already experienced immunisations, first teeth and leaps and bounds in physical development with their little one.
While a third (32%) of mums say the experience of having done it before would make them feel more confident, not everyone feels the same.2
Nurofen for Children understands seeking advice from other parents can help you realise you're not alone. It has polled 2,000 UK parents to find out which confidence boosters have the most impact and here they are:
1. Having experience of having done it before - 32%
2. Knowing that I'm doing the best I possibly can - 28%
3. Taking the advice of my mum - 23%
4. Having more information on my choices/the choices for my child - 21%
5. Taking the advice of my GP - 19%
6. Taking the advice of other parents - 18%
7. Having my friends and family support my decisions - 18%
8. Seeking advice from online forums and websites - 12%
9. Taking the advice of my mother-in-law - 10%
10. Taking the advice of my local pharmacist - 9%2
Almost half (47%) of those questioned said the health of their child is one of their biggest parenting worries, while almost a quarter (23%) find health one of the most difficult areas to make decisions on.2
As parents, if your DC are feeling under the weather you want health advice you can trust so you can feel confident in the decisions you make.
If your child is struck with a cold, pain or fever, NFC contains ibuprofen which starts to work in just 15 minutes to bring down a temperature and provide up to eight-hour fever relief.
Nurofen for Children is trusted by parents - 9/10 parents who used it would recommend it to a friend3.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win £250-worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
Simply answer the question below to be in with a chance.
Competition closing date: 13 December 2015
Additional terms and conditions:
1. To enter the competition answer the question above
2. To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18-years-old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet
3. Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 13 December 2015
4. Entries posted after the closing date will not be considered
5. One winner will be chosen from all winning entries
6. Mumsnet will choose the winner at random after the closing date and contact the winner privately to organise delivery of the prize
7. The prize is £250 Love2Shop vouchers
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here
Nurofen for Children 3 months to 9 years Orange / Strawberry. Nurofen for Children Orange / Strawberry 3 months to 12 years (weighing over 5kg). Contains ibuprofen. For relief of fever. Always read the label.
1 Survey of 2,000 mums by One Poll, commissioned by Nurofen for Children (October 2013)
2 Survey of 2,000 parents with a baby under six-years-old, commissioned by Nurofen for Children (May 2014)
3 Survey by Mum's Views of 225 mums '9 out of 10 mums who used NfC would recommend it to a friend'. Last accessed August 2013
Last updated: almost 3 years ago