Nurofen for Children competition
Nurofen for Children is giving one lucky Mumsnetter the chance to win £250-worth of Love2Shop vouchers by reading the below information and answering a simple question.
Having a new baby is such an amazing time of your life but it can also be very daunting. There's just so much new information to learn about looking after your little one, whilst also juggling the other areas of your life. A survey of 2,000 parents by Nurofen for Children found that health is a major concern for parents, with almost half (47%) listing it as one of their biggest parenting worries and nearly a quarter (23%) finding health decision-making really difficult.1
Perhaps unsurprisingly, parents are just as likely to turn to their own mums for health advice (38%) as they are their doctor (34%), whilst one in five (20%) seek guidance from other parents.1
Other areas parents worry about when it comes to looking after their little bundle are safety (48%) and education (35%).1
With health being one of parents' top concerns, Nurofen for Children understands just how important it is that parents have confidence in the products and medicines they give their little one - especially when they're unwell. Nurofen for Children is trusted by parents - 9/10 who used it would recommend it to a friend.2
If your child is struck with a cold, pain or fever, Nurofen for Children
contains ibuprofen which starts to work in just 15 minutes to bring down a
temperature and provide up to eight-hour fever relief.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win £250-worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
Simply answer the question below to be in with a chance.
Competition closing date: 23 March 2016
Additional terms and conditions:
1. To enter the competition answer the question above
2. To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18-years-old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet
3. Competition closes at midnight on 15 March 2016
4. Entries posted after the closing date will not be considered
5. One winner will be chosen from all winning entries
6. Mumsnet will choose the winner at random after the closing date and contact the winner privately to organise delivery of the prize
7. The prize is £250 Love2Shop vouchers
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here
Nurofen for Children 3 months to 9 years Orange / Strawberry. Nurofen for Children Orange / Strawberry 3 months to 12 years (weighing over 5kg). Contains ibuprofen. For relief of fever. Always read the label.
1 Survey of 2,000 parents with a baby under 10-years-old, commissioned by Nurofen for Children (May 2014)
2 Survey by Mum's Views of 141 mums '9 out of 10 mums who used NfC would recommend it to a friend'. Last accessed August 2013
Last updated: about 1 year ago