Top tips for safe play with Kinect
Sponsored by Kinect for Xbox 360
Did you know that Xbox 360 has the best parental controls on a family games console? At Playsmartplaysafe.eu parents can get top tips and tools to make sure you and your family enjoy Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE in the safest possible way.
You also have the ability to control your child's gaming, entertainment and online activity, without worrying that they're looking at something they shouldn't be. Some tips include:
- Make sure you choose games that are age appropriate for your family by looking at the rating on the box.
- You can limit the amount of time your child spends playing on the Xbox using the Family Timer in Family Settings.
- You can control exactly what your child can play on the Xbox and whether they can use voice and text chat and video communication.
- You can also control the movies and TV shows that your kids see on Xbox LIVE.
- Make sure you create a top secret password for your Family Settings that none of your children will guess!
- Kinect even has safety features to protect the privacy of your child. Some functions are automatically blocked for children under 13.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago