Win a months' supply of juice for you and your family
Last month, we got you involved in our caption competition to give voices to a host of weird and wonderful animals on the backs of our deliciously refreshing juice. All you had to do was come up with some funny captions for the new animal pictures going on our juice labels next year. We had some brilliant entries, thank you to everyone that took part.
But in case you missed last month's competition, we thought we'd give you another chance, and this time you can win a month's supply of our juice for you and your family to kick start the new year.
It's really simple.
All you have to do is tell us the two fruits that we currently squeeze to make our range of juices.
Clue 1: They come in red and green and rhyme with 'dapples'.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is 30 Dec 2011.
- This month's prize is for 10 lucky Mumsnetters to win a months' supply of our lovely juice.
- What you need to do to enter this competition is answer the question online.
- To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or innocent.
- No purchase necessary.
- All entries must be made using the special form on the innocent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed in the ether of the internet, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected a correct answer.
- The lucky winner will be notified by an e-mail from the Mumsnet team, and the prizes will then be sent by innocent.
- If Mumsnet do not receive a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- Mumsnet and innocent's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- You can find out who has won by looking at the Mumsnet Winners' Corner.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Not even that fancy eiderdown you've had your eye on.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, Mumsnet and innocent reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified. So type carefully.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified. Thank you for reading all the small print so very closely.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago