Highland Spring for Kids is on the hunt for Britain's Most Active Family
Are you Britain's Most Active Family?
Now that summer's here there's never been a better time to get active, and to celebrate, Highland Spring are offering you the chance to win a VIP sporting Break.
Going for a bike ride, taking the dog for a walk or just getting out into the garden are great ways to spend time together as a family, as well as to stay active. If you're having a holiday from home this year, why not use it as an opportunity to try something new or even go back to your childhood and join the kids for some outdoor games - headstarts can be negotiated for the adults!
Hydration is a vital part of a healthy and active lifestyle, and water is the healthiest refreshment for children and big kids alike.
Did you know…
- Children (age four to eight) should be drinking around 1.3 litres of fluid a day to stay well hydrated?*
- This increases to 1.47 litres a day for boys and 1.33 litres a day for girls age nine to 13.
- Drinking more water helps children perform better in lessons: research shows being dehydrated can affect memory, concentration, coordination and reaction times.
Highland Spring pioneered the children's bottled water market in 2000 and the company now produces one of the leading kid's bottled waters in the UK. It is the UK's most trusted bottled water brand (Source: NOP 2011), meaning peace of mind for parents. Available in handy 330ml sports bottles, Highland Spring for Kids is ideal for lunchboxes, drinking during exercise and keeping hydration levels topped up at home and on the go.
Highland Spring for Kids is available in most major retailers in packs of 12.
Highland Spring for Kids is asking Mumsnetters to help us find Britain's Most Active Family - not sporting superstars or amazing athletes, but a family that incorporates fun physical activity into their everyday lifestyle.
Think your brood has what it takes to be Britain's best? Then all you have to do is send us a diary of your family activity in a typical week and tell us, in no more than 500 words, why your family is Britain's Most Active.
Send us some photos too so we can see you in action (every entry should include at least two photos).
Click here to download a handy planner to stick to your fridge - it will help you keep track of your week's activity.
WIN! The Highland Spring for Kids Britain's Most Active Family will win a VIP sporting break to London, including two nights B&B in a four-star central London hotel, UK travel, a tour of Wembley Stadium, tickets to a sporting event (subject to availability) and £250 to spend in Niketown.
How to enter: Simply email your diary of your family activity to email@example.com by Monday 5 September, including the names and ages of family members participating. And don't forget to check out the T&Cs!
For more information, visit Highland-spring.com/kids
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees of Mumsnet, Highland Spring Group and their direct families or anyone else professionally connected with this prize promotion and its direct family.
- Only one entry per person, ie same name, same postal and/or e-mail address.
- The competition will run until 5 September 2011, with one final winner drawn on or around 5 September 2011.
- No purchase necessary. Simply enter the promotion online and ensure you enter by 5 September 2011.
- Every entry should include a seven-day diary detailing the entrant's family physical activity, an explanation detailing in no more than 500 words why theirs should be named Britain's Most Active Family and at least two photographs in .jpeg format. Only correct entries will be valid to enter the final competition. Any application containing incorrect or incomplete information will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- The inclusion of photography with the entry assumes parental/guardian permission for images of under 16s to be reproduced. Any images received may be used for promotional purposes by Highland Spring relating to this competition.
- The applicant will be selected by judges from Highland Spring Group and Mumsnet and will win the prize package outlined below.
- The prize package will contain:
- Two-night bed and breakfast in a four-star central London hotel on a date chosen by the winner
- Return UK travel for the winning family.
- A guided tour of Wembley Stadium.
- £250 shopping voucher for Niketown, London.
- Tickets to a sporting event of the winner's choice taking place on the dates chosen for the prize trip.
- All of the above are subject to availability.
- The prize is valid only for those direct family members entered as part of the competition ie parents/guardians/adult householders and children.
- The winners will be informed by email within seven days of the prize draw date. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken by 30 December 2011.
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- The winner's MN name will be published on Winners' corner
- In the event of any prize not being available for whatever reason, Highland Spring may offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value and quality.
- Any prizes unclaimed after reasonable efforts from Mumsnet to contact the winner will be distributed at Promoter's discretion. Mumsnet does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to internet errors. Mumsnet is not liable for lost prizes.
- Mumsnet reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Mumsnet reserves the right to withdraw any winner through a fraudulent claim. Upon there being no entries, there will be no winner.
- Mumsnet will retain your Personal Data for the purposes of this prize draw. Your Personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purpose.
- In case of dispute, Mumsnet's decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago