Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to all UK residents, (including Northern Ireland, Eire, and the Channel Islands) except for employees of the promoter, their immediate family and anyone else connected to the creation or administration of the promotion
2. The prize includes a two-night stay in a deluxe room, champagne on ice, fresh roses, chocolate dipped strawberries and bubble bath. Breakfast is included on both mornings. Valid until 28th March 2010 and subject to availability. Valid mid week or weekend. Excludes 12th and 13th February. Winning voucher must be presented on arrival.
2. The competition runs from 14th January 2010 until midnight, 7th February 2010
3. Closing date for receipt of entries is 7th February 2010
5. There is no limit on entries per person
6. There is no cash alternative available
7. If you are a finalist, you will be notified by 8th February 2010
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entries become the absolute property of the promoter and will not be returned
11. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material
12. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Hallmark UK website and on its Twitter stream www.twitter.com/hallmarkcards and related online platforms
13. Winners' names and counties are available 28 days after the closing date. Send a SAE to Hallmark Twitter Verse Competition Detail Request, Marketing Dept. Hallmark Cards plc, Bingley Rd. Bradford BD9 6SD
14. The promoter is Mumsnet
15. Prize winners will be required to participate in related publicity and media activity
16. All text copy provided in this competition remains copyright of Hallmark Cards plc
17. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their tweets or images may be used by Hallmark as they wish without prior notice to the entrant
19. The judging panel's decision is final
20. By entering the competition you give permission for your tweet or image to be reproduced online and in print media
21. Any inappropriate of offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities. all UK residents
Last updated: about 3 years ago