The George Foreman Fat Reducing Grill - fast food made healthy
It's been a busy day, there's a million and one things still left to do - and the kids are hungry. Whether its mealtime or snack time, a healthy fast food option is at your fingertips thanks to the ingenious George Foreman range of fat-reducing grills.
Keep up to date with everything that's going to be happening, check back regularly, so you don't miss out.
- Holiday competition
- Read Mumsnetters grill-based recipes
- How to get more out of your George Foreman grill with inspiring recipes
- Brand new grill demos, featuring the latest models
- Exclusive discounts for Mumsnetters on George Foreman grills
- See what Mumsnetters said about the George Foreman
Want to be in with a chance to win a fab holiday for you and your family? George Foreman Grills have teamed up with the world's number one sports and activities holiday resort to give one Mumsnetter the chance to win a fantastic family holiday worth up to £2000. Situated on the breath taking north west coast of Lanzarote, the resort is the perfect destination for the family.
With a choice of over 25 sports, as well as activities and entertainment for children and teenagers of all abilities, Club La Santa offers you and your family a little something for everyone. You can be as active or relaxed as you want to be!
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win a seven-day self-catering holiday to Club La Santa for two adults and two children, or three adults and one child.
To enter, just watch the below video and answer this simple question.
The prize is for 7 nights accommodation on self catering basis, on a one bedroom apartment together with direct flights from the UK (up to the combined value of £1,000). The accommodation can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children (aged up to 14) or 3 adults and 1 child (aged up to 14). The prize must be taken between September 2013 and September 2014, but excludes 18/12/13-2/1/14 and 3/4/14-24/4/14. The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative. The prize must be booked within 30 days notification of winning. Transfers to and from the airport in the UK and in resort are not included. Flights will be arranged by Sky Tours. Dates are subject to availability.
Mumsnetters try out the George Foreman grill
Check out the reviews page to see what Mumsnetters think, or watch the below video to see how they got on when chosen to try out the new range of George Foreman grills.
About George Foreman Fat Reducing Grills
For over 10 years, George Foreman has been helping families to create great tasting meals in minutes. A spare hour in the day is a luxury most of us don't have so George Foreman Fat Reducing Grills are the ultimate kitchen gadgets for busy parents. So, if you have one lurking unloved in a cupboard it's time to dust it off, fire it up and whip up a tasty meal in minutes.
You'll love the fact that your George Foreman is three times faster than your grill for cooking fish, veg, and even desserts - so why not try whipping up apple strudels as a treat some time?
It can even cook some foods from frozen, like fish fingers. So as well as its healthy, fat-reducing benefits, it's a versatile little machine that's invaluable to parents – whether you're feeding the kids or grabbing a bite yourself.
Over the next few months, we will be featuring all kinds of exciting activities and special offers with Mumsnet, as well as as your chance to win fantastic prizes. All you have to do is get involved, so don't forget to check back regularly!
We asked Mumsnetters to post their feedback on George Foreman Grills in this thread, and here's what some of them said.
- I just got my grill, and I'm aready using it every day. I've been eyeing up the GF recipe book, and starting to think about life pre-George and how I used to cook. Johnworf
- I love to make toasted sandwiches with skinless sausages and cheese. Add the ketchup for the finishing touch. Also jalepeno wraps with cheese and toasted in the George Foreman is just perfect and very addcitive. The pack is finished before you know it. FizzySmiles
- I'm loving how easy it is to clean - as soon as I take the food off, I just get a really wet sponge and wipe it down. If I've been cooking something really sticky, I might need to wet the sponge two or three times (because the heat dries it) but it never takes more than a couple of minutes. We have invented "fish wobbles", which are essentially fish fingers, but cut inexpertly. My 6yo and 3yo DDs love helping, and it means they are eating actual proper fresh fish, not to mention handling it and trying different types of fish to compare.BrittaPie
- I thought it'd just be things like sausages or chops that you did on there, but there's so much variety! Steffanoid
- I was impressed. The food was tasty - lots of favourites, inside out burgers, chicken fingers - things I'd make but would take longer. It is great for getting the kids to cook on. Ohforfoxsake
- The best feature was the independent heat between grill and griddle. It's very simple.TheOneWithTheHair (Tester)
- I learnt that it's not just for chops and bacon, and that pretty much anything can be cooked on a George! LackaDAISYcal
- My kids love pizza sandwiches - basically a toasted sandwich with a bit of ketchup, mozzerella cheese, chorizio and basil leaves. OK, I'll admit it - I love them too! angell74
- The George Foreman is a ultra-quick way of cooking fresh fish. MNPin2013
- I'm not a tester but wish I was after reading all the things you can cook. As well as the steaks, chicken breasts, enchiladas, halloumi etc, that I could do on a griddle, I'd also be able to fry ups, fish, kebabs, grilled veg, hamburgers, soy and ginger marinaded pork loins paninnis, bruschetta, hot wraps...I need one now that I think about it. Droflove
- Mumsnetters can get an exclusive 15% off all George Foreman Grills - even those in the sale! Plus there's free delivery on all orders worth £20 and over. Just click here and use the code mumsnet15, while stocks last.
Last updated: over 3 years ago