Trying for a baby? First Response Early Results Pregnancy Test and Zita West offer expert advice to help you get fertility fit
- Have sex at least three times a week - this keeps the sperm fresh and healthy.
- Find out when your mother went through the menopause – if she's had an early menopause it may be an indicator that you will too, so think about having a baby earlier.
- Know when you should take a pregnancy test – you can find out if you are pregnant one day before any other test on the market with First Response.*
- Give it time – it can often take up to a year to get pregnant.
- Talk to your partner and be sensitive about their feelings – trying for a baby can be a frustrating and stressful time and it's easy for communication to break down.
Diet and Exercise
Last updated: over 3 years ago