Win a family weekend of fun in Wales
The beautiful and diverse Isle of Anglesey is Wales' largest island set off the coast of North Wales. Boasting over 100 miles of spectacular coastline within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the island is a haven for watersports enthusiasts, but it is also popular for those seeking either a relaxing or a non-water based action break. Anglesey offers something for everyone and whatever time of year visited, visitors will be spoilt for choice.
Mumsnet and Relate have teamed up with The Trearddur Bay Hotel which is on the North West coast of the island overlooking the stunning Trearddur Bay and two of the island's award-winning attractions – Anglesey Sea Zoo and Cartio Mon Karting - to offer a superb three-night, fun-filled weekend break for a family of four on Anglesey.
Trearddur Bay Hotel lies in a sheltered and sandy bay set into a rocky coastline and cliffs. This family-friendly coastal hotel offers spacious en-suite bedrooms, many with magnificent views across the bay and some with a private balcony.
Guests can enjoy its close proximity to the many attractive small beaches, coves and bays, have an idyllic relaxing swim in the hotel's indoor heated swimming pool and choose from the top-quality restaurant with mouth-watering dishes using locally sourced produce, or The Inn at the Bay for lunches and light refreshments.
Other nearby activities include cycling, sailing, diving, fishing, horse riding and tennis.
Our winner also receives a family pass to Anglesey Sea Zoo and an "Arrive and Drive" at Cartio Mon, the island's go-karting track.
- The Trearddur Bay Hotel, tel 01407 860301, www.trearddurbayhotel.co.uk.
- Anglesey Sea Zoo, tel 01248 430411, www.angleseyseazoo.co.uk
- Cartio Mon, tel 01407 741144, www.cartiomon.co.uk
Terms and conditions:
- The prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 and over only.
- The prize is valid from 1 June to 3 October 2010 but excludes bank holidays and special events and is subject to availability.
- The prize is a three-night break for (up to) two adults and two children staying at The Trearddur Bay Hotel on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis for the first night and bed and breakfast basis for the two remaining nights. Other sized families could potentially be accommodated - a supplement would be payable - to be negoiated by the winner with the hotel directly.
- The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Entry to the prize draw is by completing the survey and adding your details at the end. The survey is open to everyone who has either had a baby with a partner or who is pregnant for the first time (and who has a partner).
- One winner will be selected at random from all those who complete the survey and add their details. Winners will be notified by email and will have two weeks to claim their prize by sending their full contact details back to Mumsnet.
Last updated: almost 2 years ago