Win a mini-break in Devon competition with Ambrosia
Additional terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Ambrosia "Win a mini-break in Devon" promotion (the "Promotion").
1. The Promotion will begin on 12pm Monday 2 February 2015 (the "Opening Time"). The Promotion will close on 12pm Monday 2 March 2015 (the "Closing Time"). The period from the Opening Time and ending at the Closing time is the "Promotion Period".
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over, who are registered users of www.mumsnet.com (the "Mumsnet Website"). This Promotion excludes the agents and employees of Mumsnet Limited ("Mumsnet"), the Promoter and their respective group companies, the families of such employess and agents, and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. To enter, you need to, during the Promotion Period:
(a) have an active account on the Mumsnet Website; and
(b) select the correct answer to the competition question for the "Win a mini-break in Devon" competition (the "Competition Question"), found at the following link: https://www.mumsnet.com/microsites/ambrosia-competition-jan-2015 and provide your "Mumsnetter nickname" and email address in the relevant data fields provided.
3. Persons entering the competition may need to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet the entry requirements and can accept the Prize.
4. Each entrant may enter the Promotion once. Multiple Mumsnet Website accounts may not be used by the same entrant to enter the Promotion more than once. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
5. Within 7 days of the Closing Time, one Winner will be selected at random, under the supervision of an independent observer, from all of the eligible correct entries.
6. Prize: (Subject to clause 7 below) £500 for the Winner to spend on cottage accommodation in Devon for the Winner and three of their chosen guests (meals, drinks, travel and any other expenses are excluded and shall be the liability of the Winner). The cottage shall be selected by the Winner for the number of nights and on dates of the Winner’s choosing.
7. The dates for the cottage shall be agreed between the Winner and Mumsnet and in any event must be booked for dates between 3 March and 3 September 2015 (subject to availability and excluding bank holidays, Christmas day, Boxing day, New Years eve and New years day). The cottage selected by the Winner must be available to be booked via Cottages4you. Mumsnet will be responsible for booking the cottage on the Winner’s behalf and at no point will a sum of £500 be transferred into the Winner’s possession. The Promoter will have no responsibility for the booking of the cottage. In the event that the Winner wishes to book a cottage for dates which exceed the value of £500, the Winner will be liable for the difference between the actual cost of the cottage and the sum of £500 (the "Difference") and the Winner will be required to pay the Difference to Mumsnet before the cottage can be booked.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that the cottage selected by the Winner is less than the value of £500, neither the Promoter, Mumsnet, nor any other body that may be connected to this Promotion, will be liable to offer the short fall between the actual cost of the cottage and the value of £500, to the Winner in any form.
9. The Winner will be notified by Mumsnet via the email address provided by the Winner in accordance with clause 2(b) by no later than one week after the Closing Time. The Winner must acknowledge this notification within one week of the notification being sent, in order to claim their Prize. If the Winner fails to do so or is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with clause 5. For the purpose of these Terms, the alternative winner shall be deemed a Winner.
10. A confirmation that the Prize has been booked will be emailed to the Winner by Mumsnet, via the email address provided by the Winner in clause 2(b), or by an alternative email address as may be reasonably notified to Mumsnet by the Winner.
12. Any decision of Mumsnet as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Neither the Promoter nor Mumsnet accepts any responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable, whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, the submission of incomplete information or any other reason. Any entries that do not comply in full with these Terms will be disqualified.
13. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
15. The Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
16. The Winner’s Mumsnet Website user name will be published on the "Winner’s Corner" section of the Mumsnet Website.
17. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controllers for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and the Winner consents to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with the Promotion. Please note that personal data may be processed outside of the EU.
18. The Promotion and these Terms are subject the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
19. Promoter: Premier Foods Group Limited, Premier House, Centrium Business Park, Griffiths Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 2RE.
20. Data Controllers: Premier Foods Group Limited (address as per clause 19) and Mumsnet Limited, Studio 6, Dean House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London, NW5, 1LB
Last updated: almost 2 years ago