The aim of these classes if you to have an enjoyable and relaxing time, whilst improving your physical and emotional wellbeing. I encourage all women to do whatever they need to be comfortable – don’t feel your baby has to ‘be good’.
The sessions run for 90 minutes and will usually include some or all of the following:
• structured relaxation – lying, sitting or walking around. You can feed or cuddle your baby at the same time too!
• exercises for mums lying down, sitting, all fours, standing, including moves for mum & baby together
• throughout the session we will take the opportunity to sing some nursery rhymes to engage with your baby
• tummy time for baby
• parachute games/bubbles/scarves/toys
• drinks, biscuits and social time at the end
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified