Spend quality time relaxing and bonding with your baby***
BABY MASSAGE COURSES AT DUNCHURCH VILLAGE HALL
Fridays 12:45-2-15pm, new course running every half-term (venues vary).
Proven benefits include:
• Improves emotional wellbeing of parent and baby
• Supports bonding process, particularly in the instance of Post-Natal Illness
• Aids digestion
• Improves symptoms of colic
• Boosts circulation
• Supports immune system
• Aids growth and development
• Improves skin condition
• Improves sleep duration and quality
All courses are run by a Touch-Learn trained Qualified Infant Massage Teacher, and teachings are based on the latest research to gently support the body’s natural functions.
Suitable from 6/8 weeks to crawling.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSES ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME ON REQUEST. *
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: Naomi Teagles