About our junior programme:
3-4 years – Enjoy the game through a series of fun activities. These sessions run with a parent or guardian.
- Develop racket and ball skills
- Improve agility, balance and co-ordination
- Fun games and prizes
5-7 years – With the emphasis on fun, we develop and enhance tennis fundamentals.
- Small courts, short rackets and softer balls
- Develop and enhance fundamental skills and technique
- Engage in matchplay through fun learning
8-12 years – Further develop tennis fundamentals through drills, technique and matchplay.
- Refining strokes and footwork
- Understand tactics, skills and matchplay
- Fun team games and friendly competitions
Teens – For experienced players to work on developing technique and style.
- Introduction to nutrition and sports science
- Improved understanding of matchplay and tactics
- Fun games, drills and competitions
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
020 8871 4706