Open Air Fit are running a drop in football session in the dog free zone on Wandsworth Common every Saturday morning for kids age 2+.Our aim is to provide a high level of football coaching expertise to develop the skill and technique of each child. We’ll structure sessions that aim for specific learning outcomes of mobility, fitness, technical ability, strategy & social skills.
· Mobility: to develop speed, agility, co-ordination and flexibility
· Fitness: to increase cardio-vascular fitness and endurance levels
· Technical ability: to improve control and passing
· Strategy: for discipline, positioning, team work and awareness
· Social skills: to teach the value of winning (but not over character & performance), listening, interactional & interpersonal
No need to book, sessions are drop in and cost £10. Classes take place come rain or shine.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified