The course is run in conjunction with First Aid for Life.
Babies up to 6 months old are welcome to accompany their parents to the course, although many people
find that attending either prior to the arrival of their little one or arranging childcare for the afternoon
improves their enjoyment of the course! Please note that this course takes place in a basement classroom
so is not suitable for pushchairs.
• Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
• What to do if your baby is unconscious
• How to check if they are breathing and what to do – Recovery position
• What to do if you find your baby unconscious and not breathing
• Baby CPR
• Choking – theory and practical
• Preparing for an emergency – things to think about before the event
• First Aid Kits
• Major bleeds
• Head injuries and falls – concussion & compression
• Febrile convulsions & hypothermia
• Meningitis & septicaemia
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
No contact number specified