This fun course teaches parents relaxation and massage techniques for your baby.
Each week you will learn the massage techniques for a different area of your baby's body & recap what you learned the previous week. By week 4 you will know the full massage routine for the legs, feet, tummy, chest, arms, hands, face & back. You will also learn special techniques to help sooth discomforts i.e. colic & teething.
There are many benefits of baby massage for both parents and babies:
• Continues the bonding process;
• Reduces stress hormones (Cortisol) in parents and babies;
• Relaxes parents and babies by releasing the ‘feel good' hormones Oxytocin and Prolactin;
• Communicates love, warmth and security to the baby;
• Relieves and soothes discomforts;
• Impacts on all the systems of the body.
Please contact me to book a place & visit our website for more info.
Runs on: Mondays
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
No contact number specified