Want to feel fully informed, confident and prepared for labour and juggling life with two (or more) children? Do you want to get to know a group of other parents to be who are at the exact stage of pregnancy as you in the area? Come and join The Group!
Midwife and local mum of two Rachel has runs a fantastic course for second time parents held over brunch on a Sunday morning. This course allows busy parents to come together to focus and plan for their next birth and welcoming another baby into your life.
The course covers:
-Preparing your older child for the birth, meeting the new baby & becoming an older sibling.
- Coping with two
-Slings and Babywearing
- Feeding information and advice
- What happens during labour, how this differs second time
- Choosing your place of birth: what’s the evidence and where is best for you?
- Coping skills for birth
- Focus on the role of the father/partner: looking after your partner, the children and yourself during the birth and early weeks.
- Reminder on early newborn care
- The emotional implications of a second child –looking after your family’s well-being and mental health.
We also run BIRTH AFTER CAESAREAN workshops and HYPNOBIRTHING
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
No contact number specified