At PlayHouse, children and their parents/carers get involved in a fun mix of structured craft activities, messy play, rhymes, music, actions, props and stories.
Sessions are designed to:
- Build understanding and memory
- Aid early speech and linguistic development
- Develop social skills and self esteem
- Provide an environment to meet and make new friends
- Encourage fine motor skills and co-ordination
- Offers lots of stimulating fun for your little ones
In addition, during snack time, we provide a healthy selection of refreshments.
Age: Approximately 18 months – 5 Years
Please contact us to book your place.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified