Come and meet the animals
• Exotic Zoo is bringing an armadillo, baby crocodiles, wallabies, meerkats, chameleons, scorpions and more
• Take a donkey ride (£3pp) with Holly Fold Farm
• Meet greyhounds with the Belle Vue Retired Greyhounds Trust
• Snakes, bearded dragons and much more with North West Reptile Club
• Meet owls, eagles and vultures with Corio Raptor Care
• Meet the Lancashire Badger Group and the Ormskirk Bee Keepers Association
• You will never know what animals you will meet with Woodlands Animal Rescue
Animal Talk times
Have a chance to see the animals up close at the following times:
• Baby crocodile: 10am, 12 noon & 2pm
• Meerkats: 10.30am, 12.30pm & 2.30pm
• Armadillo: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
• Wallabies: 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm
• Make your own animal ears in our craft room from 11am – 4pm (some crafts require a small charge)
• Otter talk: Meet our 3 cheeky Asian otters as you watch them forage, swim, rest, sleep and bath in the sunshine. 11.30am and 2.30pm.
• Hear all about our latest editions, the White Storks in our daily talks and feed at 2pm.
• Canoe safari & boat tours: Pick up a paddle and canoe your way around or drift along on a boat tour (£7 per canoe, seats 3. £3 per boat seat). Don't worry if there is a slight wait: there is also den building and a childrens play area by the canoes.
• Feeding the birds: Get nose to beak as friendly ducks and geese scramble to feed from your hand. Pick up a bag of grain for £1.
• Wild walk: Have a muddy adventure with wobbly bridges, mucky meadows, a reedy ramble & hidden treasures.
• Pond dipping: Pick up a net and see what creatures are lurking beneath the water. Everyday from 11am – 12.30pm and 1.30pm – 4pm
• Swing, climb, fly, play and travel across our adventure playground ‘Rushes’ – suitable for all ages and abilities.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: Victoria Fellowes