The children's play area and paddling pool are perfect for a sunny summer's day. Enjoy occasional performances at the nearby bandstand.
Opened in 1901, the historic Victoria Embankment is situated in a picturesque setting beside the River Trent. The Memorial Arch and beautiful formal gardens were opened in the 1920s. At one end of the park the suspension bridge, built in 1906, crosses the River Trent.
• Children’s Play Area
• Paddling Pool (open seasonally)
• Outdoor gym equipment
• Disability Access (in some areas)
• Dogs welcome
• Basketball Court / Football pitches
• War Memorial and formal gardens
• Accessible by public transport
• On site parking
• Pavilion / café
• Health Walks
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
0115 915 5555