This class is for children aged 2 1/2 to school age.
The perfect opportunity for the kids to join in and have some active fun with a cricket twist, the Little Wickets program is devised by an ECB Coach Education Trainer with over 25 years experience of teaching PE.
- For Girls & Boys aged 2½- 7 years old.
- Separate sessions for pre-school and school aged kids.
- If you’re coming with a pre-schooler be prepared to join in!
- The Little Wickets program runs on a weekly basis year round during term.
- The sessions are delivered by handpicked, qualified and fully vetted sports coaches.
- The venues all have indoor and outdoor facilities, so we’re never a hostage to the weather.
Sowing the seeds for a lifelong passion for Sport. More than just learning to bat, bowl & field ‘Little Wickets’ is about joining in and having fun and is delivered by vetted, enthusiastic, qualified coaches.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
0115 924 8476