An all-encompassing antenatal education journey through the stages of labour, birth and the precious first moments with your new baby.
Each workshop will deliver:
• A combination of traditional antenatal education with active birth awareness
• The physiology of labour, what makes it start and what can cause it to slow down
• How mum can work with her body and baby to ease through the stages of labour, adapting as it progresses
• Simple breathing techniques for each stage of labour which will make all the difference
• Techniques for the birth partner to use to support mum during labour
• An easy way to understand medical induction and interventions
• Make friends with local parents-to-be supported by our online community
• Workshops last three to four hours & are ideal from 33 weeks onwards
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified