'Abrahams Bosom' is an outdoor leisure area with a lot to offer the Norfolk visitor – we're only 100 metres from the fine sandy beaches of Wells-next-the-Sea, by the side of a natural 5-acre lake. The site is flanked by six miles of Corsican pineforest and is within easy reach of the popular coastal resorts as well as The Norfolk Broads. There are lots of things to do…
• BOATING LAKE – 1, 2, 3 & 4-seater canoes as well as rowing boats
• TRAMPOLINES – we have 8 large professional trampolines with a qualified coach
• CRAZY & TARGET GOLF – the holidaymakers' favourite and fun for all ages
• POOL ROOM – with three tables, you can have a family tournament!
• FREE PICNIC AREA – 'recharge your batteries' in pleasant surroundings
• LARGE CAR PARK – conveniently situated right next to our leisure area
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
Telephone: 01328 710872