Rosie Taylor is a senior physiotherapist and advanced (500 hr yoga alliance and BWY & pregnancy yoga teacher) who treats women through pregnancy, post-natally and also works with children and babies. She has developed Physiyoga , combining elements of physiotherapy with traditional yoga to create a safe and anatomically based yoga practice for you and your developing baby.
Pregnancy Yoga is great for
- Helping ease out sacro-iliac, pelvic, lower back , rib or upper back pain
- Helps with decreasing anxiety, accepting body changes and helps to regulate hormonal fluctuations
- Aiding relaxation, digestion and sleep
- You will learn mantras to soothe your baby and your mind
- Find a beautiful feminine flow to improve strength around flexible joints
- Learn breathing techniques to calm the mind during pregnancy as well as during childbirth
- Learn some basic active birthing techniques
Suitable from 12 weeks on.
Please book online at www.physi-yoga.co.uk
If you can bring along a blanket and cushion
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified