a great place for a woodland walk, where marked trails lead through beautiful woodland. The woods consist of 280 acres of ancient woodland, dating back to Saxon times and the wood contains two Oak trees over 200 years old. The majority of the wood was felled and replanted with conifer between 1950 and 1970, when it was purchased by the Forestry Commission. Today it is a popular location for leisure activity for many, including walking and cycling.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified