“Your Big Friendly Library”… for adults!
Once the children are back to school it’s time for the adults to enjoy their very own Big Friendly Library activities. Burghead Library is hosting some fun and informative community wellbeing activities on Friday 26th August from 2pm until 4pm on a drop-in basis. All are welcome to the drop-in events for adults.
• Lucy Cramb, Road Safety Officer, Moray, launch of “Be Bright Be Seen” campaign
• Fantastic Freebies on the day!
• Age Scotland advice and support
• Library Storytime for adults
• Colouring in for adults
• Essential Skills
• Heidi Tweedie, Moray Wellbeing Hub
• Samaritans Moray
• Victoria Butler, Shared Lives, Self-Directed Support
• Library Staff helping you to access services
• Moray Child Engagement Team
• Dial M for Moray Community Bus
• And much more!
There’s no need to book. Just come along. All welcome!
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified