Open to any standard of sailor, from a complete novice to a race trainer and everything in between. Working through the Royal Yachting Association Youth Sailing Scheme you can advance your skills and knowledge in Pico's, Toppers, 370's, Oppies, Laser 2000, Wayfarers and Lasers.
What to bring:
- At least two changes of clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat;
- Packed lunch and drinks;
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots);
- Towel and sun protection;
- If you have a wetsuit bring it, if not, not to worry;
- If you have a log book please bring it with you at the start of the week (we do sell them at the Centre £5);
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
No contact number specified