All prices include a 1/2 hour ride session.
Find out what it takes to Own a Pony for the day. From mucking out in the morning to feeding and grooming during the day. Each morning there will be a different themed activity, subjects vary but could be tacking up to ride or plaiting for competition. In the afternoon the children go out for a half hour ride ride followed by a fun horse themed quiz and games. All Own a Pony participants will receive a certificate and rosette the completion of the day or week.
For Own a Pony day children should bring with them:
- Packed lunch or money for the cafe
- Plenty of drinks
- Riding hat (or borrow from us)
- Riding boots (or borrow from us)/Wellies if you have them
- Jodphurs or long comfortable trousers
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Long hair tied back with no grips or clips
- No jewellery
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
0208 545 2170