HistoryBeech Road Park was once known as Chorlton Recreational Ground. The park was originally sited south of Beech Road until 1896, when Lord Egerton gave the present site to the Council in 1904 when selling the original recreational ground for the development of housing. It was on Valentine's Day in 1968 that the park acquired its first beech trees. 50 were planted by the then Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress together with local school children
Children's play area, Multi use games area (MUGA)
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
No contact number specified