Gainsborough and Morton Positive Birth Movement – we have our first meet-up on 3rd March 2016 at Morton Village Hall. Our aim is to share information about choices and rights in childbirth, spreading positivity about childbirth.
• We are part of a global network with over 300 Positive Birth Groups
• We believe any kind of birth can be a positive birth and it is up the woman to decide where and how to have their baby.
• We will have monthly meet-ups and all pregnant women, whatever stage of pregnancy are welcome.
• New and experienced mothers play an important role in spreading positivity about childbirth
• We will have different topics every month with the aim to empower women
The Positive Birth Movement website is: http://www.positivebirthmovement.org/
here you will find lots of information, support and contacts to help you achieve the birth you want
Local group facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/positivebirthmovementgainsborough/
Please contact Jeanette Quinton-Zorn (facilitator) at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
March Meet-up – 3rd March 2016. 10 – 12 Look forward to seeing you!
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
No contact number specified