We're here to help you achieve what every mum-to-be and partner wants to achieve
4 Tuesday evenings 7:30-10pm SE23, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st October it always makes a huge difference to couples and their baby's births.
In class, you will learn deep relaxation, self-hypnosis and visualisation techniques and:
• The simple yet specific HypnoBirthing breathing techniques
• Massage techniques designed to release endorphins
• Fear-release methods to overcome any concerns about the birth and future parenting skills
• Effective birthing positions
• Basic physiology of birth
• Methods of bonding with your baby prior to birth
• And much more …
I also include a copy of the book 'HypnoBirthing' by Katharine Graves – a great read for mum/dad-to-be or anybody else who wants to understand pregnancy and birthing without fear, plus relaxation scripts to enable you to practise at home, some HypnoBirthing Affirmations and relaxation tracks and visual aids/pictures to create that calm & positive birth experience.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: Sophie Kirkham