This is a small observatory which is one of the few, if not the only, observatory in London to provide for public viewing of the night sky.
Normally open: mid Sept-mid April, but we do vary this depending on the position & visibility of the bright planets. We will also occasionally open 'out of season' to cover such events as eclipses and the arrival of bright comets.
(1) The Observatory will only be open IF THE SKY IS CLEAR.
(2) You do NOT have to BOOK – just turn up.
(3) Unfortunately there are no toilets at the Observatory.
(4) As the Observatory was built in the Victorian era, sadly there is no wheelchair access.
(5) Remember to wear warm clothing and footware.
(6) Please do NOT use flash photography, as this destroys night vision.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified
No contact number specified