Learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body & your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
• Traditional antenatal education
• Active birth awareness
• Understanding medical induction and interventions
• Flowing movement sequences to help baby find their optimal foetal position and prepare birthing muscles.
• Breathing and relaxation techniques for every stage of labour
• FEDANT approved.
• A guided relaxation and confidence boosting segment to help release anxieties and achieve a birthing experience you feel bonded to. We consider the role of hormones and mindset & so often attract mums-to-be who know they may have a managed or assisted delivery.
Classes are supportive of all birth choices & are adapted to suit (and in many cases help ease) most pregnancy conditions and ailments. Beneficial from 14 weeks pregnant up to the birth of baby.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified