Also Harrow council offer a special service. They can help with the following: social work support home care services play schemes short breaks direct payments moving into adulthood (transition) carers assessment More info can be found here: http://www.harrow.gov.uk/info/200126/special_educational_needs-assessment/715/children_with_disabilities_service

Are you sure you want to delete this listing?

Yes, delete this listing No, Do not delete this listing