Ealing Autumn Festival is celebrating the summer holidays with a programme of arts workshops and reading days and the launch of the Roald Dahl Big Quiz.
The events are part of the festival’s Truth and Reconciliation exhibition, with a special reference to Shakespeare in the playwright’s 400th year, which is touring libraries across the borough.
Northolt Leisure Centre Library is the venue for the painting exhibition’s next port of call and the summer courses will run alongside from Saturday, August 6 until September 1.
The Roald Dahl Big Quiz will also form part of the Summer Reading Challenge, and volunteer readers will read and listen to groups who are looking for answers to the quiz, with winners announced on August 27.
Workshops at Northolt will cover an array of different arts and opening events will include:
• The Digital MozArt, a music/IT project with Gillian Spragg
• Storytelling with Richard Neville
• Quilting and patchwork with Carol Wilkes
• Portrait photography with Barbara Scott-Pearce
• Hand embroidery and a henna stall with Batrisiye Hussain
• Transport through the ages, a heritage project with David Blackwell
• Lego – Moving Things! with Abdul-Jabbar Malik
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified