Signing babies are happy babies ~ Able to express their needs, wants and feelings, reducing frustrations for them and you! Sign up for TinyTalk classes and help your child learn how to communicate before they can talk. Why not come and learn baby signing with TinyTalk?
At TinyTalk Baby Signing classes you and your baby will:
• Learn a weekly theme of useful signs related to words about the family, playing at home, going to the park bedtime, meal times and more
• Sing, sign, bounce and giggle with action songs and nursery rhymes.
• Develop skills such as listening and visual tracking, build on fine motor skills and vocal skills through a range of sensory activities.
• Play instruments to accompany the songs.
• Experience bright and beautiful sensory toys such as voile scarves, tactile shapes, flashing balls, stretchy Lycra, bubbles, mirrors and music.
• Enjoy social time to make friends, recharge your batteries (with refreshments) while your little one enjoys some playtime.
Babies can understand so much before they can talk. Help them express themselves with baby signing.
Classes also in Little Clacton, Tuesdays at 9:45am.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: Kate Shaw