Enhance your child’s development with The Strings Club’s weekly music classes, set within a fun, supportive and rewarding environment and led by the UK’s top string teachers.
Choose from the following instruments:
· Cello (Available at Harborne & Islington only)
We know it can be difficult to find a music class that works for your child and inspires them from the offset. That’s why each Term Time Course is lovingly developed by our team of experienced string specialists, taking into consideration every aspect of your child’s development.
Each weekly lesson is progressive and begins with our very own “Musicianship Matters” studies – a key part of every Strings Club lesson and exclusive to only us – enabling your child to gain a wider understanding of the ‘nuts and bolts’ of music. Our carefully-crafted lessons focus on six key learning objectives that tie in with the National Curriculum for Music and ensures that each lesson is balanced, versatile and inspires your child.
Our classes are tailored to the age of your child with specific courses for Minis (children aged 4-5) and Sound Start (children aged 6-11) and unlike the standard 20-30 minute lessons which can prove more like a cramming-in session, our lessons last 45 mins – ensuring your child gets the most out of their music education.
Through our very own ‘Minis Awards’ and special partnership with Music Medals, part of the Royal Schools of Music, your child will be able to regularly work towards something exciting and rewarding.
Your Termly Package includes:
· Take an instrument home for less than £3 per week (£30 per term)
· Monthly payment plan and only a 30% deposit required
· Free welcome pack upon booking – full of goodies
· A brand new music book – including a backing track CD (RRP £10)
· Weekly practice guides – to ensure your child develops on a weekly basis
· Fortnightly e-newsletter support – offering guidance on supporting your child
· End of term concert – a fantastic event to see what your child has achieved
· End of term reports – created by your child’s Strings Club teacher
· End of term certificate – a big well done for your child for completing their term
Our Autumn Term Time course starts Saturday 23rd September.
- Ukulele Minis 1 – 9:30am-10:15am
- Guitar Sound Start 1 – 9:30am-10:30am
- Violin Minis 1 – 10:30am-11:15am
- Ukulele Sound Start 1 – 10:30am-11:30am
- Violin Sound Start 1 – 11:15am-12:15pm
“Excellent, great teachers, confidence building " – D Cooper , Birmingham
“My daughter loves The Strings Club. She is getting on really well and has already done a short test for a music medal. I am amazed how much she has learnt in such a short time.” – Ben, London
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: Charlotte | Asako
0121 296 9204